15 July 2020
We expect to restart tours on 15 July and we will be following Government guidelines in terms of social distancing, numbers etc. We can’t wait to see you and share our beautiful city with you.
Here is what you can expect upon arrival and duration of walk:
- Number of people allowed with each guide will be governed by Scottish Parliament guidelines
- You will be encouraged to wear a face mask.
- We want you to feel safe. So self-distancing between you and other walk members, and you and the guide, will be enforced by the guide. Non-compliance may result in you being asked to leave the walk.
- Guides will also self-distance from you. All guides have conducted training to ensure your walk is not affected.
- Guides will have masks and gloves and will use them when appropriate.
- One of the great things about our walks is that there is no need for physical contact.